- 11 acres in urban Midtown Atlanta.
- Two (2) buildings.
- 122,600 SF, leased, 49,400 available for lease.
- Sophisticated state-of-the-art plug-and-play laboratory
- Build-out: 600,000 SF.
- 4 tenant companies with over
- 100% of the companies are technology-based, many associated
with or derived from Georgia Tech.
Quick and easy - State-of-the-art bio lab infrastructure
ready to go
Convenient - Airport, MARTA trains, I-75/85, Ga Tech,
Prestigious - Emerging home of Atlanta's bio-science
Access - To Georgia Tech's talent, equipment, facilities,
Support - All of our company's have received financial
- Complimentary shuttle services.
- Georgia Tech athletic and recreational facilities,
library & research equipment.
- Global Learning Center conference facility
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center.
- Pre-clinical testing and imaging center providing single
- 150+ jobs.
- $19 million annual payroll put into local economy.
- Build-out: 1,500 jobs and $90 million payroll.
|Other Economic Impact
- $410,000+ per year real estate taxes paid to community
- $1.6 million per year upon build-out
- Over $90 million invested to date
World-class preclinical research and imaging center provided by
St. Joseph’s Translational Research Institute:
- Angioscope for research studies on drug eluting stents.
- Extensive imaging services including MRI, PET, and CT.
- Separate ICU and Recovery areas.
- Rapid prototyping services.
- Sponsor Resource Center with video and audio feeds.
- Expanded Vascular physiology lab for efficient comparison of
invitro and invivo data.
- Create an environment where biotech companies can grow and
- Promote the economic development of Atlanta and the State
through creating jobs, new tax revenues and a biotech cluster,
iii) promote the seamless commercialization of Georgia Tech
- Maintain Tech’s competitiveness in recruiting/retaining
faculty and students by creating a dynamic technology & business
environment and providing employment, consulting and sponsored
- Financial return.
Download Park Profile PDF